ABOUT GONE HOME
Released 15 Aug, 2013
June 7th, 1995. 1:15 AM. You arrive home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but the house is empty. Something’s not right. Where is everyone? And what’s happened here? Unravel the mystery for yourself in Gone Home, a story exploration game from The Fullbright Company.
HOW TO INSTALL GONE HOME
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows 7 SP1 or higher
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- GPU: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- Storage Space: 2GB HDD space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- DirectX: 11