ABOUT BATTLEFIELD 2
Released 3 Jun, 2005
In Battlefield 2, players chose to fight for one of three military superpowers: the United States, the Chinese, or the newly formed Middle East Coalition. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players took control of any of the game’s 30+ vehicles to engage in major conflicts with over 64 players in some of the largest online battles on the PC.
HOW TO INSTALL BATTLEFIELD 2
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows XP (32-bit version)/Vista/7.
- CPU: Pentium 4 or Athlon XP equivalent.
- GPU: 100% DirectX 9 compatible 128MB Direct3D Card (GeForce FX 5700+/Radeon 8500, 9500+)
- Storage Space: 5GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 512MB RAM
- DirectX: 11