Download Aseprite 1.2.8 for FREE on PC – Released on 07 Apr 2019, Learn how to download and install Aseprite 1.2.8 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ASEPRITE 1.2.8 OVERVIEW
Aseprite is a pixel art tool that lets you create 2D animations for videogames.
- Compose sprites using layers & frames as separated concepts
- Create images in RGBA or Indexed color modes
- Open/Save GIF animations, sequence of PNG files, etc.
- A timeline where you can copy/move layers, frames, or specific images
- Animation tools: Real-time animation preview, onion skinning, tag frames
- Pixel art tools: shading, pixel perfect strokes, RotSprite rotation, tiled mode, filled contour
- Export/import sprite sheets
- A command line interface to automate conversion and sprite sheets generation
- Updates for the whole v1.x series up to v1.9.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL ASEPRITE 1.2.8 FOR FREE
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the Download.
- Once Aseprite has finished downloading, right-click the .rar file and extract. (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
- Run the
Choose a download option below to start Aseprite Free Download. It is the full version of the Software.
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, or 10
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Storage: 40 MB available space