Download World Builder for FREE on PC – Released on 14 Mar, 2017. Learn how to download and install World Builder for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
WORLD BUILDER OVERVIEW
World Builder is a VR art tool that enables users to quickly and easily create worlds with no artistic experience. There is almost no learning curve! Within 10 minutes you will be able to control the weather, paint mountains, and create oceans. With World Builder you can create and explore your own worlds!
- Voice Commands
- Create Mountains
- Paint Terrain
- Control Time of Day
- Change Weather
- One Click Oceans
- Share Worlds
- Paint Rivers
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL WORLD BUILDER
- 1. Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once World Builder is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start World Builder. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7/Vista
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space