18 Dec, 2015
Underrail is an old school turn-based isometric indie role playing game that focuses on exploration and combat. The game is set in a distant future, when the life on the Earth’s surface has long since been made impossible and the remnants of humanity now dwell in the Underrail, a vast system of metro station-states that, it seems, are…
HOW TO INSTALL UNDERRAIL
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- CPU: 1.6GHz
- GPU: GPU that supports shader model 2.0
- Storage Space: 3 GB available space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11