ABOUT TOY STORY 3: THE VIDEO GAME
Released 15 Jun, 2011
The creators of the beloved “Toy Story” films re-open the toy box and bring movie goers back to the delightful world of our favorite gang of toy characters in “Toy Story 3”. As Andy prepares to depart for college, Buzz, Woody and the rest of his loyal toys are troubled about their uncertain future. Directed by Lee Unkrich (co-director of “Toy Story 2” and “Finding Nemo”), “Toy Story 3” is a comical new adventure in Disney Digital 3D that lands the toys in a room full of untamed tots who can’t wait to get their sticky little fingers on these “new” toys. It’s pandemonium as they try to stay together, ensuring “no toy gets left behind.” Pixar veteran Darla K. Anderson (“Cars” and “Monsters, Inc.”) produces, while Michael Arndt, Academy Award-winning screenwriter of “Little Miss Sunshine,” brings his unique talents and comedic sensibilities. In the Toy Story 3: The Video Game help Buzz, Woody and the rest of the Toys ensure no toy gets left behind. Dive into all new heroic adventures in Story Mode or let your imagination run wild in the exiting new open world of Toy Box Mode! Come and play to infinity…and beyond!
HOW TO INSTALL TOY STORY 3: THE VIDEO GAME
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista SP2/ XP SP3/ Windows 7 Home Premium
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, AMD 3000+ or equivalent processor, or Intel Core 2 1.8 GHZ
- GPU: 128 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card supporting Shaders 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce • FX 5600 or better, ATI Radeon 9600 or better)
- Storage Space: 6GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 1GB RAM
- DirectX: 11