ABOUT THE SIMS MEDIEVAL
Released 9 May, 2011
The Sims go back in time and get medieval! The Sims Medieval Deluxe combines The Sims Medieval and The Sims Medieval Pirates & Nobles Adventure Pack all in one! The Sims Medieval Deluxe takes The Sims into the Middle Ages with all new features, new graphics and new ways to play. For the first time, players can create heroes, venture on quests, and build up a kingdom. In an ancient land of adventure, drama and romance, players will be able to get medieval like never before.
HOW TO INSTALL THE SIMS MEDIEVAL
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Service Pack 1, Windows 7
- CPU: 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; (Vista/7) 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent [If built-in graphics chipsets then 2.6 GHz Pentium D CPU, or 1.8 GHz Core 2 Duo, or equivalent.]
- GPU: A 256 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 2.0 (NVIDIA GeForce series: FX5900 or better, and all NVIDIA G, GT, GTS and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon series card 9500 Series or better, X300, X600, X700, X800, X850, X1300, X1600, X1800, X1900, X1950, 2400, 2600, 2900, 3450, 3650, 3850, 3870, 4850, 4870, 4890 series. Intel Graphic Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series, GMA 500, GMA 600, GMA HD series.
- Storage Space: At least 5.3 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additional space for custom content and saved games
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: 11