Download Sony Vegas 16 for FREE on PC – Released on Sep 3 2018, Learn how to download and install Sony Vegas 16 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ABOUT SONY VEGAS PRO 16
VEGAS Pro 16 Edit – Steam Edition enables faster, more efficient editing for your videos. Edit videos faster than ever before with the new, one-of-a-kind dynamic storyboard workflow: Automatically delete unwanted black borders from your project, add subtitles from a file and import all your videos into the Timeline with a single click. Thanks to GPU acceleration, render your videos in record time and finish even complex projects faster – so you’re at the top of your game when it comes to video editing, too.
- Dynamic interaction between storyboard & timeline modes
- Professional audio plug-ins
- Intuitive drag and drop workflow
- Restore deleted audio or video tracks with a click
- Automatically delete black frames clips
- Automatic creation of subtitles from files
- Improved High DPI scaling
- Hardware acceleration
- Comprehensive backup options
- Included: Bézier Masking OFX plug-in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SONY VEGAS 16 FOR FREE
Step 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.
Step 2. Once Sony Vegas 16 finished downloading, right click the.zip file and click on “Extract to AGFY-Vegas.16” (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
Step 3. Run the setup and install Sony Vegas 16.
Step 4. Go into the “Replace this” folder in the download and copy the file inside
Step 5. Go to here “C:\Program Files\VEGAS\VEGAS Pro 16.0\Protein” and paste the file you copied into here.
Step 6. Open up the vegas1600.exe inside of the folder.
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- OS: Windows 7 | 8 | 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated, at least 512 MB VRAM
- Storage: 1330 MB available space