Support the developers by buying the game
ABOUT SONIC RIDERS
Released Released March 17, 2006
Sonic Riders[a] is a 2006 racing video game for the GameCube, PlayStation 2, and Xbox in which the player controls characters from the Sonic the Hedgehog series on hoverboards. In the game’s 16 tracks, the player competes against characters—either controlled by computers or other players—in story and battle modes. It was developed by Sonic Team and Now Production, published by Sega, and released in February 2006 in Japan and North America. It was released in Europe the following month and for Windows at the end of the year. A Game Boy Advance version, developed by Backbone Entertainment, was cancelled.
HOW TO INSTALL SONIC RIDERS
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows 2000/XP
- CPU: 1GHz Pentium III/AMD Processor
- GPU: 64MB VRAM DirectX 3D Compatible Video Card
- Storage Space: 3GB Hard Disk Space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 128MB RAM
- DirectX: 11