Download Signal 1.5 for FREE on PC – Released on 27 Jun 2017. Learn how to download and install Signal 1.5 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
SIGNAL 1.5 OVERVIEW
Signal allows you to instantly create complex animations with intricate loops, realistic noise, additive effects, and all with no keyframes.
Signal’s drag and drop procedural workflow makes complex animations easy and fun. Just drag any parameter onto the Signal tag and start animating.
- Divide time into measures based off a set BPM.
- Drive parts of measures via up to 16 different splines.
- Divide Measures into up to 16 beats.
- Highlight current beat based on current time.
- Utilize Muting, Triplets, and various spline presets.
- Add up to 32 Measures in a single tab.
- Create cumulative effects via “Additive” BPMS.
- Limit animation to particular measures with Strength over time.
- Handy presets to get different spline types and measure divisions.
Create Stop Motion FX using Step (Quantize)
- Step Time to modulate the incoming time.
- Step Value to modulate the output value.
- Global Step Time and Value in the Output tab.
Now you can Time Remap Noise!
- Time Remap option in Noise Tabs. Lets the noise pattern progress not just by time, but now by being driven by another Signal Tag.
INSANE AMOUNT OF CONTROL
With Signal’s simple, logical UI, you can control and manage each of your parameters in one place. You can also add “modifiers” to further tweak your animations. Creating complex animations was never so simple.
EASILY CREATE SEAMLESS LOOPS
Create animated GIFs or looping audio-visual backdrops with ease. Set your loop point and everything stays in sync. Even noise.
EXPERIMENT WITH YOUR ANIMATION
An animation is rarely perfect the first time. If you are like me, you set your keyframes and then continually adjust and tweak them to make them look just right. Or maybe the animation is almost perfect, but you just need a little bit of wiggle to make it look realistic. That’s where Signal comes in. Continually adjust and play with your animation without resetting any keyframes.
Use Playback controls to choose how your animation loops.
PRESET ANIMATION CURVES
Ton’s of useful animation preset curves to help get you started. You can even create your own!
NOT JUST FOR PSR ANIMATIONS
Position, Scale, and Rotation are no brainers, but you can apply Signal to ANY parameter in Cinema 4D.
Use our custom signal scripts to take control of your animation even further. Set random seeds or offset animation project wide using Signal Scripts.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SIGNAL 1.5
- 1. Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to Mega.
- 2. Once Signal 1.5 is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and follow the instructions provided. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Enjoy!
Click the download button below to start Signal 1.5. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or Above
- Processor: 2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4GB RAM