Download Shark Simulator for FREE on PC – Released on 22 Nov, 2017. Learn how to download and install Shark Simulator for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
SHARK SIMULATOR OVERVIEW
Shark Simulator is a WTF physics sandbox. Play as Ed the shark, and give those tourists a vacation they will remember!
Shark Simulator is about causing as much trouble as you can on a paradise island. Wreck an entire city using nothing but your jaw (at least in the beginning).
- You can be a shark
- Discover a paradise island full of surprises
- Tons of tourists to slaughter
- Fierce cops eager to hunt you down
- Mighty equipments to help you rule the world
- Powerful weapons to make a true war machine out of you
- Spend your hard-earned money in many shops
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL SHARK SIMULATOR
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once Shark Simulator is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start Shark Simulator. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) 512 MB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space