Download Seeds of Resilience for FREE on PC – Released on 4 Jul, 2018. Learn how to download and install Seeds of Resilience for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
SEEDS OF RESILIENCE OVERVIEW
- Patiently go through the steps of re-creating a civilization: Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
- Survive in a harsh environment where storms and other natural disasters occur way too often.
- Turn based: Take all the time you need to plan your actions. When you’re done, click the end turn button and start a new day.
- Detailed building construction: Choose natural resources according to their properties. Use them to craft the materials needed to assemble a building.
- Realistic medieval construction and craft techniques. Everything could be made in real life the same way.
- Observe the environment response to human activity. Maybe you should avoid fishing everyday at the same spot or cut down the whole forest.
Harvest, craft, build
Patiently go through the steps of re-creating civilization. Start with a stone axe and a shelter made out of branches to finally build elaborate houses and mechanized workshops.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD SEEDS OF RESILIENCE
- 1. Choose a download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Seeds of Resilience is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel core 2 duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500
- Storage: 200 MB available space