Rise of the Tomb Raider Free Download, Rise of the Tomb Raider is pre-installed and can be downloaded By The Download Link Below. Rise of the Tomb Raider was released on 9 Feb, 2016
Support the developers by buying Rise of the Tomb Raiderhttps://store.steampowered.com/app/391220/Rise_of_the_Tomb_Raider/
ABOUT Rise of the Tomb Raider
Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration includes the base game and Season Pass featuring all-new content. Explore Croft Manor in the new “Blood Ties” story, then defend it against a zombie invasion in “Lara’s Nightmare”.
HOW TO INSTALL Rise of the Tomb Raider
- 1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHub.co.
- 2. Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button and let the game download.
- 3. Once Rise of the Tomb Raider is finished downloading, extract the game using WinRar. You can download it here).
- 4. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have SteamVR installed & opened, otherwise it wont work!
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
Rise of the Tomb Raider Storage Required: 8GB Minimum: OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor, or AMD equivalent (with SSE2) Memory: 1GB RAM (XP), 2GB RAM (Vista / Windows7) Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3) DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 32GB free hard disk space Screen Resolution: 1024×768 minimum Minimum:OS: Steam OS or Ubuntu 16.04Processor: 2GHzMemory: 4GB RAMGraphics: 1GBHard Drive: 26GB HD spaceOther Requirements: Nvidia 600 series+, AMD 6000 series+, Intel Iris Pro. Driver Details: Nvidia cards Require driver version 375.26 or better. AMD and Intel cards require MESA version 17.0.4Additional Notes: The system requirements represent the specifications that have been officially tested. Other modern drivers and distributions are expected to work but are not officially supported.Multiplayer Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Linux versions only
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!