Download RepairBot for FREE on PC – Released on 5 Jan, 2018. Learn how to download and install RepairBot for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
You are a repair drone aboard an abandoned space station drifting in space. The main skill of your character is to grab various items, such as crates, barrels, and energy cubes, with your magnetic hand and move them across the game world.
Use energy cubes to activate various functional objects, such as doors, conveyors, turbines. All of this forms one big puzzle that you will have to solve.
The game features a level editor. It’s pretty powerful and lets you create your own levels. You can also load a level to the workshop where other players will be able to play it as well.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL REPAIRBOT
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to MegaUp.
- 2. Once RepairBot is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start RepairBot. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Processor: INTEL Celeron, AMD Athlon X4,
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X 9.0c capable hardware
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 700 MB available space