Download Ravenfield for FREE on PC – Released on 18 May, 2017 , Learn how to download and install Ravenfield for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
Fight upon the Ravenfield together with your Blue allies! Take down those pesky Reds using helicopters, tanks, guns, and active ragdoll physics!
Ravenfield is a singleplayer game in the vein of older team-vs-team AI shooters. The game is designed to be easy to pick up and play, but also rewarding for all skill levels!
- Easy-to-pickup, singleplayer mayhem
- Fight as infantry, or in ground vehicles, aircraft, or watercraft
- Active ragdoll physics combines tactical strategies with a sprinkle of silly fun
- The number of combatants is only limited by what your computer can handle!
- Damaged soldiers drop team-colored blood splats, indicating where battles have taken place
Ravenfield is being developed as an early access game, with major content updates scheduled to be released every 4-6 weeks. Additionally, incremental updates are distributed via a beta branch for those who do not fear slightly more buggy releases.
While some content, such as new weapons, vehicles and maps will be released on a regular basis, other key features will be added roughly in the following order:
- Custom map support
- Steam Workshop integration
- AI Commanding
- Custom weapon support
- Custom vehicle support
- Conquest mode
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL RAVENFIELD
- 1. Choose a download button below and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Ravenfield is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done, run the game and enjoy!
Click the download button below to start Ravenfield It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- Processor: 32-bit, 2 GHz or Faster
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1 GB available space