Download PION for FREE on PC – Released on 18 Jan, 2019. Learn how to download and install PION for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
PION is a fast-paced and challenging top-down shooter. Pilot exotic hovercraft and battle your way through gauntlets of deadly drones and defense systems. Upgrade your hovercraft and weapons to keep pace with the growing swarms of increasingly powerful and intelligent enemies. You will not get far.
- Fluid fast-paced vehicle combat
- Retro sci-fi aesthetic
- Procedural levels with handmade layouts
- 40+ weapon types
- 30+ enemy types
- Randomized boss encounters
- 5 playable hovercraft
- 10 playable characters
- Perk system
- Steam Leaderboards
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PION
- 1. Click the Download button below and you will be redirected to MegaUp.
- 2. Once PION is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Click the download button below to start PION. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 440 / Radeon HD 4890
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space