Download Photoshop CC 2019 for FREE on PC – Released on Jan 1, 2019, Learn how to download and install Photoshop CC 2019 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ABOUT PHOTOSHOP CC 2019
- Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Systems for macOS and Windows. Photoshop was created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.
- Photoshop was developed in 1987 by the American brothers Thomas and John Knoll, who sold the distribution license to Adobe Systems Incorporated in 1988. Thomas Knoll, a PhD student at the University of Michigan, began writing a program on his Macintosh Plus to display grayscale images on a monochrome display. This program, called Display, caught the attention of his brother John Knoll, an Industrial Light & Magic employee, who recommended that Thomas turn it into a full-fledged image editing program. Thomas took a six-month break from his studies in 1988 to collaborate with his brother on the program. Thomas renamed the program ImagePro, but the name was already taken. Later that year, Thomas renamed his program Photoshop and worked out a short-term deal with scanner manufacturer Barneyscan to distribute copies of the program with a slide scanner; a “total of about 200 copies of Photoshop were shipped” this way
HOW TO DOWNLOAD PHOTOSHOP CC 2019 FOR FREE
- Step 1. Choose a download button below and start downloading Photoshop.
- Step 2. Once Photoshop CC 2019 is finished downloading, right-click the .rar file and click on “Extract to Photoshop CC 2019” (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
- Step 3. Open up the Photoshop CC 2019 folder and copy Photoshop.exe to install directory of photoshop.
- Step 4. To Open Photoshop, there should be a launch button at the end of the installation /or you can launch from the windows shortlist.
Click the download button below to start Photoshop CC 2019 Free Download.
UPDATED METHOD DOWNLOAD LINK
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz/AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or equivalent
Storage: 30 GB available space