Download NeonDrive for FREE on PC – Released on 12 May, 2016 , Learn how to download and install NeonDrive for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
Neon Drive is a slick retro-futuristic arcade game that will make your brain melt. You’ve been warned.
- From beautiful cityscapes and ocean roads to exploding enemy spaceships, Neon Drive has it all. It’s inspired by the arcade games of the 80’s, but set against a futuristic backdrop of glowing cyber-grid, all in silky-smooth graphics. Neon Drive brings you 8 amazing levels, adding up to hours of enjoyment. Each level features multiple twists and perspective changes, keeping you on your toes (err, wheels) throughout the gameplay.
- Neon Drive will put your mad dodging skills to a real test, mercilessly pushing the limits of your reaction time and short-term memory to avoid obstacles and dead-ends. Seriously, this game is wicked; just when you think you’ve got the hang of it, it turns the table on you.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL NEONDRIVE
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to Mega.nz.
- 2. Once NeonDrive is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If its a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to installdir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game, and enjoy
Click the download button below to start NeonDrive It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 capable (256MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 450 MB available space