ABOUT NEED FOR SPEED PROSTREET
Released 22 Feb, 2008
Need for Speed: ProStreet is a racing video game released in 2007 as the eleventh installment of the Need for Speed series and the sequel to Need for Speed: Carbon. ProStreet took a radical departure from the previous Need for Speed games, as instead of the illegal open-world street racing formula found in the previous games, ProStreet focuses on legal closed-track racing, with the developers saying “street racers are moving off the street and onto the track”. It was followed by Need for Speed: Undercover, which returned to the formula defined by the previous games, but received luke-warm reception, due to its bad gameplay. Need for Speed: ProStreet is generally classified as a “Simcade”, a mix of realistic and arcade gameplay.
HOW TO INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED PROSTREET
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7.
- CPU: 2.8 GHz (3.0 GHz or higher for Vista)
- GPU: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce FX 5950 greater (GeForce MX series not supported); ATI Radeon 9500 or greater.
- Storage Space: 400 MB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 512 MB (Windows Vista requires 1GB RAM)
- DirectX: 11