ABOUT NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
November 15, 2005
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is a 2005 open world racing video game, and the ninth installment in the Need for Speed series. Developed by EA Canada and published by Electronic Arts, it was released on November 11, 2005, for PlayStation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, Game Boy Advance and Xbox 360. An additional version, entitled Need for Speed: Most Wanted 5-1-0, was released in the same year for PlayStation Portable. The game focus on street racing-oriented game play involving a selection of events and racing circuits found within the fictional city of Rockport, with the game’s main story involving players taking on the city’s most elite street racers to become the most wanted racer of the group.
HOW TO INSTALL NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows Vista (Service Pack 2) 32-Bit
- CPU: 2 GHz Dual Core (Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHZ or Althon X2 2.7 GHz)
- GPU: Graphics Card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB RAM (ATI RADEON 3000, 4000, 5000 OR 6000 series, with ATI RADEON 3870 or higher performance) Graphics Card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GEFORCE 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 OR 500 series with NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 GT or higher performance)
- Storage Space: 20 GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- DirectX: 11