ABOUT NBA 2K12
4 Oct, 2011
NBA 2K12, like the other games in the series, strives to emulate the experience of the National Basketball Association. Players mainly play NBA basketball games in a variety of game modes with real and customizable players and teams. MyPlayer mode is one of the modes; in it, players create their own player and play through their career in the NBA. A mode called Association is also present, in which the player assumes control of an NBA organization, and simulates through seasons. A mode focusing on past NBA players is introduced, and several online modes are present.
HOW TO INSTALL NBA 2K12
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) XP (SP 2), Microsoft(R) Vista(TM), Microsoft(R) Windows(R) 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista)
- GPU: Video card with 128 MB or more memory
- Storage Space: 10.5 GB or more free space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista)
- DirectX: 11