Download Motion Boutique Newton 3.0 for After Effects for FREE on PC – Released on 15 July, 2018, Learn how to download and install Motion Boutique Newton 3.0 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ABOUT MOTION BOUTIQUE NEWTON 3.0
NEWTON 3 IS THE 2D PHYSICS ENGINE FOR ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
Newton MAIN FEATURES
- 2D layers in AE become rigid bodies in Newton.
- Supports masks, text and shape layers.
- Handles collision, friction, bounciness, gravity and more.
- 6 types of body (static, dynamic, kinematic, AEmatic, dormant and dead).
- 4 types of joints (distance, pivot, piston and spring) that allow you to connect bodies with specific constraints.
- Provides clean, efficient and easy to use interface.
- Fast preview, fast export to keyframes.
- Comprehensive user’s guide with illustrative animations for almost every property.
Newton 3 brings realistic physics to After Effects, making your 2D composition layers act like solid objects that interact with each other – just like in the real world. It gives you many ways to control the properties of your objects, including type, density, friction, bounciness and velocity. You can also change world properties, like gravity.
What’s more, Newton 3 allows you to create realistic joints between objects, so you can easily create complex motion. Once you complete your simulation, the animation is recreated in After Effects with standard keyframes, so you can adjust the timing however you choose. Easy, no?
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL MOTION BOUTIQUE NEWTON 3.0
- 1. Choose a download button below and start downloading the pack.
- 2. Once Newton 3.0 is finished downloading, extract the .rar file (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. In the Win folder go to the Newton folder
- 4. Copy everything that’s inside the Newton folder and paste it inside “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe After Effects CC (Your Version)\Support Files\Plug-ins”
- 4. Enjoy!