ABOUT MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
Oct 24, 2006
Players can select teams of four from a range of more than twenty-two playable characters (although some characters are not initially available and need to be unlocked), allowing them to create their own superhero teams or recreate famous teams from the publications. Bonuses are also available if forming certain groups (e.g. the Avengers, Defenders, Fantastic Four, Marvel Knights, X-Men). The game has alternative endings, dictated by the number of optional missions the player completes. Included are trivia, artwork, and “simulator discs”, which unlock non-story related missions for characters. Each character also has a variety of costumes that offer different advantages.
HOW TO INSTALL MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7 SP2 64-bit
- CPU: Intel / AMD Hyper-Threaded Dual Core CPU
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD 5670
- Storage Space: 8 GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 4 GB
- DirectX: 11