ABOUT MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2
July 26, 2016
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 borrows much of its gameplay from its predecessor. The game allows players to select a team of four given characters from a larger pool of heroes and villains; team members are interchangeable and may be swapped during gameplay. General gameplay mechanics are similar to those of the X-Men Legends series. The game is played from an isometric dungeon crawl perspective, supporting up to four players simultaneously. The Vicarious Visions version on PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One and PC consoles of the game also features online play via the PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and Windows Live/Steam respectively.
HOW TO INSTALL MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 2
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 7 SP2 64-bit
- CPU: Intel / AMD Hyper-Threaded Dual Core CPU
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 / AMD Radeon HD 5670
- Storage Space: 8 GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 4GB
- DirectX: 11