ABOUT LOGIC PRO X 10.4.1
Logic Pro is a digital audio workstation and MIDI sequencer software application for the macOS platform. It was originally created in the early 1990s as Notator Logic, or Logic, by German software developer C-Lab, later Emagic.
HOW TO INSTALL LOGIC PRO X 10.4.1
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- GPU: OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later.
- Storage Space: 6GB of disk space for a minimum installation or up to 63GB of disk space for the full Sound Library installation
- VRAM: 2GB
- DirectX: 11