Download Kite Compositor 1.9.7 for FREE on PC – Released on 26 Mar 2019. Learn how to download and install Kite Compositor 1.9.7 for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
KITE COMPOSITOR OVERVIEW
- Timeline – The integrated smart timeline allows you to drag and edit animation durations and keyframes. Snap animation start and end times together for a precise, hand-tuned feel.
- Inspector – A robust and powerful object inspector allows you to edit all of your layers’ properties in just a few clicks. Set colours, adjust animation curves, add CoreImage filters – all at the click of a mouse.
- Library – Drag-and-drop layers and animations from the library to build your interface visually. Save reusable layer hierarchies into your library for easy component reuse.
- Design on Mac, View on iOS – Are you ready to get a sense of how your designs feel on an actual iOS device? Download the native companion app, Kite Compositor for iOS.
- Import from Sketch – Easily import your designs from Sketch with Kite’s native import feature. Preserve editable bezier paths and text by importing your Sketch layers as native Kite layers.
- Export – Share your designs by exporting a movie or gif recording of your animation.
- Built on CoreAnimation – Kite was built from the ground up for Mac using macOS’s native CoreAnimation technology. CoreAnimation is one of the key underpinning graphics technologies on Mac and iOS that produces stunning animations at high framerates.
What’s New in Kite Compositor
- Sketch import to support Sketch v53
- A UI bug where the time display in the utility pane was not centred vertically
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL KITE COMPOSITOR
- 1. Click on the download button below, it’ll redirect you to letsupload.
- 2. Once you have finished downloading, extract the .rar using WinZIP (Download here)
- 3. Run the .dmg and follow the installation process.
- 4. Enjoy!
Click the download button below to start Kite Compositor.
- macOS 10.12 or later