Support the developers by buying the gamehttps://store.steampowered.com/app/1157350/Imaginator/
Released 27 Nov, 2019
An indie game in which you play as a young boy that’s fighting against his own mind while being held hostage by it.
HOW TO INSTALL IMAGINATOR
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- 4. CUSTOMINSTSTEP4
- 5. CUSTOMINSTSTEP5
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
NO VIDEO YET
OS: Windows 7/8/10
- CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) G2030 dual-core 3GHz or a dual-core AMD
- GPU: Inter(R) HD Graphics 2GB or AMD Radeon 6870 HD
- Storage Space: 25 GB available space
- RAM: 4 GB RAM