ABOUT GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22
June 18, 2018
GRAPHISOFT®, the global leader in Building Information Modeling (BIM) solutions for architects, announced today that ARCHICAD® 22’s global rollout process has begun. The latest version of ARCHICAD improves the architectural design and documentation workflow for building façades.
HOW TO INSTALL GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 22
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the setup.exe as administrator and once its finished run the activator from omegaX
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows 10
- CPU: Processor: 64-bit processor with four or more cores
- GPU: Dedicated OpenGL 3.3 compatible graphics card with on board memory of 1024 MB or more is recommended to fully exploit hardware acceleration capabilities.
- Storage Space: installing ARCHICAD on a SSD (or Fusion) drive is recommended; 5 GB free disk space is required for the installation, 10 GB or more is required per active project
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 16 GB or more is recommended; for complex, detailed models 32 GB or more may be required
- DirectX: 11