ABOUT DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO
2 September 2011
Hours after being shot by John Tanner, an undercover police detective, notorious crime kingpin Charles Jericho escapes his custody in a Turkish hospital and flees back to the United States. Tanner, alongside his partner Tobias Jones, pursue after him and manages to locate and arrest him six months later in San Francisco. On the day of his trial for multiple homicides and drug trafficking, Jericho stages a breakout from his prison convoy, overpowering his guards and eliminating the police escort. Tanner and Jones, overseeing this while monitoring the convoy’s route, proceed to pursue him, but are caught off-guard when Jericho loses sight of them in an alley and proceed to chase them down it in his prison van. Tanner does his best to outrun him, but is forced into a street of heavy traffic that results in a devastating crash, putting him in a coma.
HOW TO INSTALL DRIVER SAN FRANCISCO
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows XP (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- CPU: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
- GPU: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0 enabled video card*
- Storage Space: 10GB
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista – Windows 7 or above
- DirectX: 11