Download Diablo III for FREE on PC Released on 15 May, 2012, Learn how to download and install Diablo III for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
ABOUT DIABLO III
Diablo III is a dungeon crawler hack-and-slash action role-playing game developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment as the third installment in the Diablo franchise. It was released for Microsoft Windows and OS X in May 2012, the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in September 2013, the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in August 2014, and the Nintendo Switch in November 2018. In the game, players choose to play as one of seven character classes – Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer, Witch Doctor, or Wizard – and are tasked with defeating the Lord of Terror, Diablo, as in previous games in the series.
An expansion pack entitled Reaper of Souls was released for the original PC versions of the game in March 2014. It was later released for consoles as part of the Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition version in August 2014. The Diablo III: Rise of the Necromancer pack was released for the Windows, macOS, and latest-generation console editions of the game in June 2017. Diablo III: Eternal Collection, combining Reaper of Souls and Rise of the Necromancer, was released for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in June 2017, and for the Nintendo Switch in November 2018.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL DIABLO III
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the Download.
- 2. Once Diablo III is finished downloading, extract the .rar file. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once it’s done, run the setup.exe as administrator
- 4. A Battle.net setup should appear, go through the installation process and install.
- 5. Once finished installing it will ask you to make a Battle.Net account you will need a VALID email.
- 6. Once created and signed in, navigate to Diablo III and hit install. Enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
Windows® XP/Vista/7 (latest service packs) with DX 9.0c.
Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better.
1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
12 GB available HD space.