ABOUT CUBE WORLD
Released 9 Jun, 2011
main feature of Cube World is the random world generation. In contrast to many games, worlds are not designed by a level designer, but generated procedurally by the game using math and random numbers. The result is an endless world (nearly endless, i.e. players can’t reach the borders), so players can explore new landscapes all the time. THIS VERSION IS THE ACTUAL NEW STEAM VERSION NOT THE BETA!!!
HOW TO INSTALL CUBE WORLD
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows XP SP2
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz, Core i3 OR AMD Athlon 64 X2
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 (256 MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0)
- Storage Space: 500MB
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- DirectX: 11