ABOUT CALL OF DUTY
29 Oct, 2003
Call of Duty® delivers the gritty realism and cinematic intensity of World War II’s epic battlefield moments like never before – through the eyes of citizen soldiers and unsung heroes from an alliance of countries who together helped shape the course of modern history.
HOW TO INSTALL CALL OF DUTY
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP
- CPU: Pentium III 600 MHz or Athlon 600 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 98/ME, Pentium III 700 MHz or Athlon 700 MHz processor or higher for systems with Windows 2000 / XP
- GPU: 3D hardware accelerator card required – 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 32 MB hardware T&L-capable video card and latest drivers*
- Storage Space: 1.4 GB of uncompressed free hard disk space (plus 400 MB for Windows 98/ME swap file, 600 MB for Windows 2000 / XP swap file)
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 128 MB
- DirectX: 11