Download Battlefield V for FREE on PC – Released on November 9, 2018, Learn how to download and install Battlefield V for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
BATTLEFIELD V OVERVIEW
Battlefield V will focus extensively on party-based features and mechanics, scarcity of resources, and removing “abstractions” from game mechanics to increase realism. There will be an expanded focus on player customisation through the new Company system, where players will be able to create multiple characters with various cosmetic and weapon options. Cosmetic items, and currency used to purchase others, will be earned by completing in-game objectives.
The game will feature several new multiplayer modes, including the “continuous” campaign mode “Tides of War”, “Firestorm”, and “Grand Operations”. The Grand Operations mode is an expansion of the “Operations” mode introduced in Battlefield 1, which focuses on matches taking place across multiple stages to simulate a campaign from the war. In Grand Operations, each round will have specific objectives, and performance in each stage will influence the next. Games will culminate with a “Final Stand”, with players using only a primary weapon with limited ammo, and no respawns. Similarly to Battlefield 1, the game will feature a collection of single-player “war stories” based on aspects of World War II. The game also features a cooperative mode not seen since Battlefield 3 called “Combined Arms”, where four players can undertake missions together and features dynamic missions and objectives so missions cannot be played the same way each time. Combined Arms is scheduled to be released after launch. The Battle Royale mode will be built around the franchise’s “core pillars of destruction, team play, and vehicles”. The name “Firestorm” is derived from a literal storm of fire that engulfs players similar to the popular Battle Royale game mechanic of restricting the play area. Furthermore, this particular game mode is not being developed by EA DICE themselves, but has been outsourced to Criterion Games and features the biggest map created by the franchise to date. It is playable by 64 players, which are divided into up to 16 squads with a focus on team work. Firestorm is scheduled to be released in March 2019.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL BATTLEFIELD V FOR FREE
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to 1Fitchier.
- Once Battlefield V is finished downloading, double click inside of the .iso and run the OriginSetup.exe, (You will need WinRAR, you can get it here)
- Once its installed then go into the “crack” folder inside of the download, copy everything inside of the folder, and paste them into wherever you installed the game to.
- Now run the Battlefield desktop shortcut and enjoy!
Click the download button below to start Battlefield V Free Download. It is the full version of the Game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10 or later.
- Processor (AMD): AMD Ryzen 3 1300X.
- Processor (Intel): Intel Core i7 4790 or equivalent.
- Memory: 12GB RAM.
- Graphics card (NVIDIA): NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1060 6GB.
- Graphics card (AMD): AMD Radeon™ RX 580 8GB.