Download Bacon Tales – Between Pigs and Wolves for FREE on PC – Released on 22 Aug, 2017. Learn how to download and install Bacon Tales – Between Pigs and Wolves for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
BACON TALES – BETWEEN PIGS AND WOLVES OVERVIEW
Bacon Tales is a 2D sideview tower defense game inspired by the famous tale “The Three Little Pigs”.
Player must defend the Pig’s Village against the wolves. To do this, you must gather, select and use vignettes to summon units, barriers or cast specials on battlefield.
The wolfpack comes in three different lanes to attack the village. Choose a hero to help you on your journey and fortify the village to get it more resistant and able to gather more resources.
Find the wolves lair to put an end to this menace!
- A tower defense game with some card game inspiration.
- Beautiful 2D handmade graphics.
- Use different types of vignettes, such as Unit, Barrier and Specials.
- Improve your village to place more vignettes on battlefield.
- Face many types of wolves.
- Epic bosses.
- Full fantasy tale.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD BACON TALES – BETWEEN PIGS AND WOLVES
- 1. Choose a download button below, and start downloading the game.
- 2. Once Bacon Tales – Between Pigs and Wolves is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it)
- (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box)
- If there is a folder called “PLAZA” or “Crack” go into the folder and copy the contents inside and paste them into where ever you installed the game.
- 3. Once done run the game and enjoy!
Make sure you have DirectX installed, otherwise the game will crash or can cause other issues. You can download DirectX from here
- OS: Windows 7 or 10
- Processor: Pentium
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- Storage: 1700 MB available space