Download AutoCAD for FREE on PC – Released on Dec, 1982. Learn how to download and install AutoCAD for free in this article and be sure to share this website with your friends.
AutoCAD is a 3-dimensional computer-aided design software from Autodesk which is built and developed for product designing and manufacturing planning, building designing, civil infrastructure, and construction. It is a part of Autodesk’s collection of 3D CAD programs used by product development teams, manufacturing facilities, media and entertainment industries, engineers, architects; educators and students; entrepreneurs, non-profits, medical professionals, and including beginners.
Furthermore, AutoCAD is used for making 2D drawings, drafts, and documents, as well as, 3D models and visualizations. Its 2D drawing, drafting, and annotation features include the capability to control the appearance of texts, create dimension styles automatically, link and update data between Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and tables within drawings, and work with dynamic blocks.
Meanwhile, in terms of creating 3D models and visualizations, users will be able to add lighting and materials to their 3D models to achieve a realistic appearance and rendering. They can also control the edges, lightning, and shading in their models.
The software allows users to analyze the interior details of 3D objects. AutoCAD enables them to import data from PDF files so they can collaborate with their teammates as they review their models and drawings. Last but not the least, they can customize the user interface of the software to streamline their tasks and access its functionalities and features much easier.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD & INSTALL AUTOCAD
- 1. Click the Download button below and the file should download automatically.
- 2. Once AutoCAD is finished downloading, extract the .rar file and then run the setup. (If it’s a .iso just double click inside of it) (If the installer is a CODEX MAKE sure to tick the “Copy Contents of CODEX directory to install dir” box) (You will need WinRar, you can get it here)
- 3. Once its done installing run the game and enjoy
Click the download button below to start AutoCAD. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit only), 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), or 7 SP1 (32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz (3+ GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB (16GB recommended)
- Disk space: 6.0 GB.
- Display: 1920 x 1080 resolution with True Color.