Released 30 Aug, 2019
Alucinod is a first-person puzzle game where gravity changes to match the ground beneath your feet. There are no walls, there is no up, it all depends on where you stand.
HOW TO INSTALL ALUCINOD
- 1. Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- 2. Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- 3. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game.exe as administrator and Enjoy!
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 / AMD FX-9590 or better
- GPU: GTX 670 2GB / AMD R9 280 better
- Storage Space: 3 GB available space
- VRAM: 2GB
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: 11