ABOUT 12 HOURS
Released 8 Jun, 2019
Indie horor from the first person. The protagonist was in a very nightmarish and realistic lucid dream, he needed to find a way to wake up, avoiding the creepy creature that was chasing him. Find a way to wake up, each time the level is generated randomly.
HOW TO INSTALL 12 HOURS
- Click the Download button and you should be redirected to the download.
- Once done, now extract the game using WinRAR – Download Here
- Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder and run the game as administrator and Enjoy!
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Internet Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
- OS: WindowsXP (Service Pack 3)
- CPU: Quad Core Processor
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT
- Storage Space: 2 GB available space
- VRAM: N/A
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- DirectX: 11